- Smart automate the Tuya ZigBee wireless scene switch to any tuya smart devices in Smart Life App to set various scenes for your smart life.Tap-to-run to get another easier control for all tuya smart devices with one key on the switch.Each switch button can satisfy multiple needs, realizing different scenes.Imagine the smart linkage to create an infinite space with the wire scene switch. Note: ZigBee hub required for adding the switch to it for normal use and 2MQTT Setup available.
- Three pairing modes for each button to achieve 12 scenes from one 4 gang scene switch,such as away mode,home mode,movie mode,etc.To create any smart automation as you want on your smart phone app to start your another intelligent lifestyle,no more voice command needed,no more time to open your app,only one touch required,when you are tired from one-day work.
- Compact magnetic design: it is a wireless wall switch when attached to the wall, remote control when unattached. It can be conveniently carried to the balcony, bedroom, kitchen, and more due to its compact sizewith only 1.3cm thickness.
- It can be used in numerous scenes with smart devices: speed up smart device responding time, provide more fluid control, remove the dependence on a WiFi network
- Fix it anywhere you like with double-side tape;Low power consumption with 730 days battery life;no wiring needed for simpleuse,easily establish multiple control to realize fast and easy upgrades.
Note: Intelligent linkage to tuya smart devices for normal use only,can not be used alone without tuya smart devices.
Input:CR2430 3V(battery not included)
Battery life:730 days
Wireless scene switch*1(CR2430 3V battery not included)
We ship worldwide and most countries support free shipping.
(Other countries need to pay extra shipping cost.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts;
Processing time:Order Verification,quality check and packaging.All orders are sent to the manufacturers for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.The manufacturer and China Post process the orders,which takes an additional 2-4 days.
Shipping time:This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.US orders are shipped by e-Packet,which usually take between 7 and 21 business days to arrive at their destination,and sometimes it will take longer.Besides,DHL,FeDex etc are also available.
Once you have alerted us you wish to make a return through an email contact.We will email a link to start the easy return process.
We can accept Paypal and Credit card.
These devices work flawlessly with ZHA + Conbee II. I have my Conbee II in the attic at the other end of the house from where I use these devices and it has no trouble picking up the signal.
The smooth dimming functionality apparently only works properly with Zigbee2mqtt but when I set up Zigbee2mqtt in Home Assistant, the device interview kept failing so I had to abandon that protocol and migrate back to ZHA. This may well just be my Home Assistant though. You can achieve stepped dimming with automations very easily - works great with Shelly Duo.
I successfully wired a 3V power supply to one to remove the need for battery replacements. If the device is going in a fixed position then it's much nicer to do this.
When you hook up the 3V power supply, the 4 LEDs will flash for a little while and render the buttons unusable. Just wait until this stops and then the device will work as normal again.
From my measurements, I(max) = ~0.005 A which makes sense as the specs for the module (TUYA ZS3L) say the current consumption is 60 µA / MHz so (60 µA * 80) = 0.048 A. There was negligible draw when an action is performed, so low I couldn't get a reading. I wouldn't be worried about adding any extra protective circuitry at 3V. There's already a voltage regulator in the module